Tuesday, January 27, 2015

In the Beginning

Well, here I am. This is my blog, not the first one and probably not the last, though I hope that it might be. I've always looked at blogging as an outlet but I haven't found the right way to make it work yet. I've been trying to force myself into this little box, to be the type of the blog that I think people would want to read. This time, I'm going to actually try and be myself. A novel concept, I'm sure. As with everything else, you should start with introductions.
I'm Ashley Renee. You can call me a variation of either of those names, or something completely different. I'm really not all that concerned. Nicknames pertaining to my shortness are also expected though not preferred. Last month, I turned 21 years old. Woo, I can legally drink in the United States. Currently, I'm a business major at the online campus of a university here. Not my first choice but one that will hopefully have good outcomes for the future.
I started this blog as a place to just talk, about whatever was on my mind. Whether that's wrestling or books or comics or the latest show on Netflix. Basically whatever comes to mind. I hope that my ramblings might be of interest to someone but perhaps I will just be throwing words out into the unknown void. I guess we will find out eventually.
~Ashley Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment