Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Snickerdoodle Experiments

I've never made cookies that didn't come out of one of those pull-apart and put on the tray packages. That was poor English and I'm sorry but you knew what I meant. Don't get me wrong, I love those cookies. I've been known to get the whole tray in less than 24 hours (with some help, I'm not that terrible). But I made cookies that didn't come out of a package for the first time. They still came out of a box but its a step in the right direction! They were so yummy...until they completely cooled. I didn't know regular cookies got so hard and yucky if you let them completely cool down, it was quite of a disappointment. Oh well, lesson learned. They looked so delicious though and they were when they were fresh out of the oven.


You can't tell me those don't look so good. I will have to try again sometime soon, it was fun even if the outcome wasn't exactly what I wanted out of the experiment. Until next time.
~Ashley Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment